The history of Bulthuis Truck & Trailer parts goes back more than 150 years. In 1860 Freerk Bulthuis started a Cooper and Wagon workshop in Noordwolde, Groningen. Over the past 30 years, Bulthuis has further expanded its trading activities. And concentrated on the sale and fast delivery of truck and trailer parts to transport companies, truck dealers and garage companies. In the Netherlands and Belgium. But now also far beyond.